SAVE THE DATE 2019
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
SCMA House of Delegates & SCGA Member Dinner
Charleston Marriott Lockwood Charleston
Saturday, April 27 8 A.M. - NOON
Digestive Endoscopy Updates after DDW
Saturday, June 22
6th Annual Update in GI/Hepatology
MUSC Bioengineering Building
Saturday, September 28
It is important that physicians have a united voice. We are often too busy to take time to allow that to happen. If you have not previously joined the South Carolina Gastroenterology Association, please do. If you are already a member, please renew your membership. In order to continue to develop and implement statewide activities, we need your support.
To join the
South Carolina Gastroenterology Association,
P.O. Box 216
Sullivan's Island, SC 29482
WHY JOIN THE SCGA?
• Networking opportunities with other SC GI professionals
• Access to attend the spring Annual Meeting program for no additional cost
• Practice Administrators of members attend the AM program at no cost with networking opportunities
• Attend the summer and fall CME conference at ½ price registration
• Additional conferences with discounted registration fees for our members (see below)
• On-line Member Directory & Member’s Only updates